Are you having a hard time finding a workers’ compensation solution for your customers?
You’ve come to the right place: Valiant Insurance Services, a wholesaler with years of experience in the industry and successful carrier relationships, specifically to help agents provide work comp and general liability markets.
We offer you workers’ compensation clients over 300 classifications, high ex-mods, new ventures and unique markets nationwide.
Finding insurance solutions for your clients
When carrier appetite doesn’t match your client’s needs, you’re left scrambling to find good coverage options just to retain your client. Navigating the marketplace to find a top-rated carrier to accept your business is time-consuming, taking you away from serving other clients, getting new business – and making more money.
Enter Valiant Insurance Services: a new breed of aggregator, specializing in finding alternative top markets for your workers’ compensation and general liability submissions.
Deeply experienced in workers’ compensation insurance, we understand your frustration at being turned away by carriers when an account doesn’t exactly match their standards. We’ve built a network of top-rated carriers who can provide hard-to-place commercial markets.
What makes us different?
to top markets
- Only ‘A’ rated carriers
- Competitive commissions
- Over 300 classes of business
- High experience mods
- Multi-state accounts
- New ventures are considered
- Quick clearance process to secure the account for you
- Unique markets in California and throughout the nation
- Deposits as low as 10 percent with monthly reporting and installment payment plans
Workers’ Compensation Markets
- Construction/ Contractors
- Wholesalers & Dealers
- Waste Management
- Rental Equipment Dealer
- Machine shops
- Non contractors
- General Classes
- Over 300 classes
- tougher classes – construction, transportation, etc.
- Scaffolding contractors
- Professional Services
DEPENDENT ON STATE AND CARRIER:
- Contractors (no roofing or heavy)
- Short haul trucking
- Convenience Store
- Home Healthcare
- Light Manufacturing
- Automobile Service
Agents and Producers
Become a producer
Until your agency is contracted with us, we cannot bind any submissions.
Complete and return the following items, and we will be in contact with you shortly to advise you on the status of your appointment:
- Valiant Producer Questionnaire (must be filled out in entirety)
- Signed Valiant Producer Agreement
- Completed W-9
- Copy of your current Errors & Omissions Declarations page
- Copy/copies of active state license(s) in which you are writing business
- Copy of your Brokers Bond (CA only)
Most of our markets require complete submissions to obtain clearance. To avoid any quoting delays, please provide the following documents:
- Applicable ACORD forms (125, 126, 130)
- Supplemental application
- Four years currently valued loss runs (or since established); No loss letter acceptable for new ventures
Meet the Team
Robert Young, CPCU, ASLI and vice president, has 28 years of industry experience on all sides of the workers’ compensation business: retail agency, carrier, MGA and wholesale.
Jennifer Rentis, account manager, brokers new business, services renewals and enhances agency and carrier relationships. In her eight years in the industry, she has worked in underwriting, account servicing and renewals.